Brainport Campus Community
A great proportion of the innovative strength is concentrated on the campuses that are linked to international networks. The hubs are formed by the internationally competitive campuses: High Tech Campus Eindhoven, Automotive Campus, Health Innovation Campus, Strijp S, TU/e Science Park and Food Tech Park in the Brainport Eindhoven Region. These campuses form the centres of gravity for the open innovation ecosystem in the field of high tech systems & materials and design with to an increasing degree cross-overs to other technologies. The campuses have excellent research facilities that are open to use for third parties and manifest as essential hubs for the European knowledge economy.
The Strength of the Brainport innovation campuses
- Intensive collaboration within the campus eco systems
- A choice of several locations for startups, SMe’s, large and international companies and research institutes.
- A variety of cleanrooms, labs and testing facilities.
- Close collaboration of partners – from research, innovation and investment in line with the Triple Helix model
- A powerful presence of super specialists and knowledge experts to aid the eco system.
- The clustering acts as a magnet for further research and investment
- Significant developments in various specialist areas leading to international recognition