Intelligent Sensor Networks Conference
08 november | Conference Center High Tech Campus Eindhoven, High Tech Campus 1, 5656 Eindhoven
Sensor networks for smart industry and smart infrastructure
Sensor networks for smart industry (industry 4.0 / industrie 4.0) and smart infrastructure are getting more and more essential. Real time information from ‘the real world’ to support decision making and control of vital processes will be an integral part of business processes. With Industrial internet, Machine to Machine (M2M) or Internet of Things (ioT) traditional boundaries disappear. The conference will give you insights into the latest applications and research in the field.
- Industrial Internet / Smart industry / Industry 4.0 (Industrial process control)
- Smart Maintenance / Smart infrastructure (from buildings to bridges)
Who should attend?
- Management, business development, senior management in purchasing and ICT in Manufacturing | Maintenance | Infrastructure
- Governmental organisations
- Hardware manufacturers | Software manufacturers | System Integrators
- Service Providers | Operators / ISP’s
- Venture Capital / Financial industry / Investors
- Engineering / Design companies
- IP / legal and regulation bodies
- Research Organizations
- Anyone who sees potential in the application of sensors and intelligent sensor networks!
- Official opening: Mary-Ann Schreurs, Vice-Mayor, City of Eindhoven, on “Choose: Accelerate the digital transformation or lose our European independency?”
- KEYNOTE: Professor Henk Akkermans, Managing Director, Dutch Institute World Class Maintenance / Professor Supply Chain Management, Tilburg University
- Mark de Jong, Business Develope, Samure & Thomas Brekelmans, Innovation & knowledge sharing IoT, Ericsson on “Blended learning Mixed Reality and IoT for smart maintenance”
- Speaker to be announced, DSP Valley
- Andrea Carcano, Co-Founder / CEO, Nozomi Networks, Italy/USA, on ‘Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning for Smart Industry’
- Yves Van Ingelgem, CEO Zensor / Professor Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Dr. Alejandro Dominguez Lopez, Researcher, Electronics Department, University of Alcalá
- Herman Smits, Business Development Manager, USG Engineering & Martin Arens, Continuous Improvement Manager, Thales-Nederland on “Extended – Product Lifecycle Management”